List of Suppliers offering discount

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

junglegusset

Mar 21, 2008
Liverpool
I surrender, I have spent nearly an hour searching the forum. Can someone point me to a list of suppliers who offer discount to BCUK members. Or if not available can somebody please at least tell me if there is still 20% discount agreed with Cotswolds? If there is I will probably take out a full membership on BCUK. Been lurking for long enough now. Ta. :)

junglegusset

Mar 21, 2008
Liverpool
Er, I obviously haven't made myself clear in the original post. I want to become a full member, However I would like to know what discounts will be available to me when I become a full member. Are you saying that I wont be able to know what benefits I will get for my money...........until I pay my money?

junglegusset

Mar 21, 2008
Liverpool
Nice one, I mainly needed to know if I would get discount at Cotswold because there is one less than a mile from where I live and if I need something in a hurry it would be good to get some discount.

I'll part with my tenner now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE