Lincolnshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kata

Jun 7, 2005
lincolnshire
Neanderthal said:
Anyone got any Cramp Ball fungus to swap for an Ivy fire drill set at the weekend?

Once I've got some, no doubt I'll be finding the stuff all over the place. :)

Stu

How many kilos do you want?? :) :)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Kilos! No wonder I can never find any. :)

I'll bring a couple of bits of Iron Pyrite and flint if someone can supply charcloth to try as well. (See my sig.) :)

I don't think that I don't really 'know' something until I've done it myself so looking forward to finding out if things are as they say on the tin. :lmao:

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I'll bring some charcloth and I'll show you an easy way to make it. All you need is a beer can and a bit of cotton cloth. You bring the can of beer and after I've drunk it I'll show you how :lmao:

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
All,

The gates to primrose hill will be open from about lunchtime on the friday. I will try to get some signs up to point you all in the right direction when you get there. The site you are looking for is the "New Motorway" site you can bring your vehicles onto the area where we are camping though It is frowned upon to drive them around site (4x4 boys you know who you are! :drive: :lmao: )

As always, as we are not a scouting group, you camp at your own risk (Self and kit) no responsibility can be taken for us by the scouting movement, though we are expected to abide by there rules.

Day visitors are also subject to a charge by the site, can't remember the charge. about 70p i think

Cheers all

See you there

Dave

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Newmotorwaylocation.jpg

This is a very poor scetch of location but it should give you some idea

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Well I am definitely coming :D for Friday and Saturday night but well be disappearing during the day as I have family things in Scunny. Just so you know that I am not being aloof or anything it is just timing I was going to be coming over to Scunny anyway.

If this becomes a go-er the next one I will be there for the duration :D

Usless one springs up in Merseyside/Cheshire area (closer to home and further away from family ;) )

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
check out the
Norwich & Norfolk thread
or the
East Anglia group thread

i have put details of an upcoming weekend camp,
it's open to anyone in the general east anglia area,
make sure you tell us if you want to come!

Scuba Pete

Forager
Nov 3, 2005
Glasgow
Scunthorpe is my home town. It has been many years since I was at primrose hill, lol. Ahh the memories in 2nd scunthorpe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE