Lincolnshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Nothing has been planned in Lincolnshire as there doesn't seem to be many of us bushcrafters here. I think theres only me, you and your mate Kata here :lmao:
I'm always ready for a night round the fire and a good laugh.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
If anyone fancies a meet up in the lincolnshire area (Old Humberside region "Sunny Scunny")

Let me know I think I can probably put something together

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Yes If peoople are interested.

There will probably be a charge of £1 per night as this is a scout campsite (Which has to be seen!!!)

But it is non profit and will go directly to the upkeep of the site

(Check katas Avatar, that was taken at the site in question)

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
When are you thinking of doing it? If you need me to bring anything let me know, I can get enough fire wood to keep us going for about a year :D

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Couple of months probably May/June

Depends on the interest!

Wood wise there is plenty of windfall on site for collecting however feel free to bring a load!

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Of course! it is open to anyone who is interested!

Thinking about it I don't know what skills i can offer! however....... I do enjoy a drink and an open fire! :D

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
I've got plenty of gear for a fixed camp. 10 litre kettle, dutch oven, water billycans and the like. I'm very happy to bring them along for everyone to use.
I've got a 110 Defender to carry all the gear to the site if needed.
Fenman I'll be on the moors with Ken on Sunday morning if you fancy coming and doing a bit of work :yikes: Your welcome too Pignut, you can't beat a bit of volenteer work on a Sunday morning :lmao: plus there's a 6 wheeled ATV to play on :D

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
would love to join you, however,

am visiting my new nephew this w/e down in Surry

Will join up on another occasion if it crops up

I have access to all of our scouting kit, and a pickup to bring it in (Kata willing)

depending on numbers again we may need your kit or landy to ferry kit

thanks for the offer!

fenman

Jan 20, 2005
Hatfield nr Doncaster
Cheers Pignut it will be good to put some names to faces,as for skills i am fairly new to bushcraft though i have always been an outdoors person.
I will be at Brandy wharf for the apple tree wassailing on sunday Martin,there is a cider centre there to too so it should be good. :D :D :D :D.

fenman

Jan 20, 2005
Hatfield nr Doncaster
I've heard some great stories about Brandy wharf :beerchug: .Most of em include someone falling over. :D :D :D

Pignut ; can you give me a rough idea where Primmy hill is,i can't find it on the map.Cheers

Fenman.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
The woods just next to Junction 4 of the M180,

Dont think it will be described as Primrose Hill on the map

It is part of the Nelthorpe Estate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE