Limited Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
Hello Bigman
A colleague of mine, for whom I ordered a hammock and an Insect Net, cancelled it:(
I take them anyway, because an order is an order.
So, if you want, you can jump in.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Have you any left.

Hello Bigman
A colleague of mine, for whom I ordered a hammock and an Insect Net, cancelled it:(
I take them anyway, because an order is an order.
So, if you want, you can jump in.

Fine by me. List updated

Bushscout1 x 1
heath x1
Bigman x 1
Jacko x1
tykent x 1
skint x 2
Tommt the cat x1
webbie x1
KiltedPict x2
dean4442 x 2

Now the Hammocks have arrived! Payment can be made by PayPal to John "AT" MagiKelly.co.uk Price is up a little and I have still to get the import tax bill so shall we say and even £20 per hammock for all UK orders, including postage, paypal fees etc. Europe orders add £1 per hammock please.

As usual include a note of your username and address with the payment. In the event of any confusion I keep your money and your hammock ;)

Mar 25, 2008
Largs
Hi all, I have found my wayback to this forum, unfortunatly I had to create a new username as my old one doesn't work :(
Can I please put my name down after bigman for a spare hammock if there is any cancellations?

thanks,
Darren

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Well, my hammocks arrived today!:D :D :D :D

Many thanks John for organising this, and I look forward to trying them out in the not too distant future!!

Best wishes

KP
:You_Rock_

John

Hammock received, many thanks.

Looking forwards to getting the mozi net.

BTW what do recommend as the best 'cordage' for hanging the hammock? - I've previously used a variety of different ropes etc with varying degrees of success - and had a disaster with purlon rope which just seemed to stretch forever !

You also previously made reference to tarps - any news?

Thanks again for all your efforts. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE