Solid Brass pierced milbro style catapult with wenge scales and brass pins. Stunner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys a member on here has an item im after so in order to purchase it im offering for sale a beautiful solid thick brass and wenge scaled hunting catapult.
its fitted at the mo with single tapered theraband gold bands but will take traditional black elastic or tubes fitted in the same way as traditional bands the photos are the best description it is stunning. photos up very very shortly. the price for this one is £30 which includes postage and paypal fees. and it will come to you with a free gift of 50 magic hunting bean ammo
I would trade this also for a ghurka khukri with sheath and in good condition
or a nice slender puukko would prefer issakki or wood jewel puukko
or an applegate Fairbairn knife fixed or folder in good to real good condition
available to persons 18 years and older.
cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos here guys

the goldy colouring on this last photo is not a fault on the timber its actually a reflection from the camera flash and light this panel looks exactly the same as the one on the other side. just in case anyone was wondering

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
its still here guys with a little bump up in the listing and down one only in price. was £30 now £27 cant go any lower guys cos £3.30 of the price is postage all trades still stand and price does not denote value of the item a catty as nice as this would command over £50 on the bay of evil.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Me please!

Coincidentally yesterday I started a thread asking for advice on buying a catty. Thanks to the guys who responded I understood your description. :)

Please PM me your PayPal details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE