Like sporks? If so you'll love these...

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Funnily enough i was reading a thread on the hammock forum by the chap behind these last night......good luck to him, but not for me.
I like a proper KFS Set, despite popular opinion i aint a savage :D

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I made a minimalist set of camping cutlery as a matched set from a single piece of wood

The Monopoint and the Dupoint (seen here with the mini-duopoint with ergonomic handle for posh folk)

19985709462_696ab17a7e_b.jpg

Somewhat disparagingly referred to as the Pointy stick, and the Ultra-basic fork. :rolleyes:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I made a minimalist set of camping cutlery as a matched set from a single piece of wood

The Monopoint and the Dupoint (seen here with the mini-duopoint with ergonomic handle for posh folk)

Somewhat disparagingly referred to as the Pointy stick, and the Ultra-basic fork. :rolleyes:

You know those reports of chimps using sticks to get termites out of nests...

:D Only kidding I like those, have a slim simplicity to them.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
Just sharpen 1 side of a stainless steel teaspoon = free, easily-cleaned spok - who needs a fork camping?
YOU do?
OK, make a V in the handle.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales

I like those. There is something weirdly familiar about them? Can't quite place or recall what I mean though, but something really *****'s at my mind. Quite odd really. Getting a strange feeling..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE