Lighters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Panel wipe works fine, take a little eye dropper with you to top up your Zippo.

Cheers.
I have a brass tube about three inches long I use to pick up some fuel from the tank to prime the stove with, like a dropper but no need for the bulb on the end.

Home Guard

Forager
Dec 13, 2010
North Walsham, Nelson's County.
I've just ordered an IMCO, as I've heard that they're extremely good quality, even if they do leak. I'm not that bothered about them leaking and having to refill them as I use lighters so much that they dry out anyway. I use them for everything from soldering and heat-shrinking connections in the field, lighting fags, starting fires and everything else.

Has anybody got an IMCO and what's your opinion on them? :)

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've just ordered an IMCO, as I've heard that they're extremely good quality, even if they do leak. I'm not that bothered about them leaking and having to refill them as I use lighters so much that they dry out anyway. I use them for everything from soldering and heat-shrinking connections in the field, lighting fags, starting fires and everything else.

Has anybody got an IMCO and what's your opinion on them? :)

I had one and really liked it, but it dries up quick. I got given a peanut which lasts forever so I gave my Imco away.

kmac

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2009
London
I use these from Zippo - excellent for BBQs, fires, candles etc (no so convenient for ciggies but than thats not an issue for me)

ZippoLighter_Case_s.JPG

Lyope

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2012
London
www.lyope.com
As a right little stoner in my youth, I'm still fond of the ubiquitous Clipper. As Goatboy mentions, the flinty bit pops out and you can use it during the construction of whatever variant of the Camperwell Carrot you happen to be rolling.

These days, although I don't smoke any more, I still like to carry Clippers because you can bin the plastic bit when it runs out of gas and still have a perfectly useful little tinder-sparker which weighs next to nothing. I find that strangely reassuring...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE