Light Painting at the Bushmoot 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Other things that are useful will be torches, led lights, Glowsticks, toy lightsabres, sparklers, fine wirewool ( 0, 00, 000 grades ) and a few gadgets I shall be bringing along. Anything interesting that produces light basically.

You want a couple of those large glowsticks I had or did Spikey get you some?

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I've just seen a great picture posted by Dean on FB, hopefully he might post it here as well.

On that thought if anyone else has shots taken on the night that they would like to share it would be great to see them and I'll answer any questions as best I can too.

I've only just got back from the Green Man Festival so haven't edited mine yet but will post them up when I do.

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Ah, just worked out how to link it.

13719653_10208533355183809_8741449501286216171_o.jpg

Well done Dean, Cracking image.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Sorry for the delay, been away for a few days.

The idea behind "Painting with Light" is that you can move the light source around in the dark.

Sometimes that creates trails like this:

Castlerigg-Light-Painting.jpg

Or sometimes you move the light between separate exposures and put them together in the computer to make the final image like this:

Auldhame-Castle.jpg

In the image with a fire in front of each stone, there is only actually one light source that has been moved between each shot to create the final effect of many small fires /torches.
Ah!! Very cool... Thanks for explaining that to is mere mortals.
It really is Fantastic !
Beautiful effects

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE