Life is great

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Five year old Jacob transferred to a local Church School today as his mom bought a new house

Six month old Sophia has her first full day in nursery as Lotty wants to get back to work and dad is a teacher

This is what life is all about, your children and then their children :) Nothing to do with bushcraft

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...This is what life is all about, your children and then their children :) Nothing to do with bushcraft..."

Spot on, although there is often a bushcrafty element...

P9010014.JPG

"Daddy, why acorns?"

:)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Congratulations Rik. You not only have a great family but also the wisdom to appreciate them.

Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
I discovered bushcraft (or 'camping' as we called it then) as a boy, in an attempt to get away from my family as much as possible. Families are great if it's a nice one, but otherwise... To the woods! To the woods!

You're a lucky bloke Rik.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I discovered bushcraft (or 'camping' as we called it then) as a boy, in an attempt to get away from my family as much as possible. Families are great if it's a nice one, but otherwise... To the woods! To the woods!

You're a lucky bloke Rik.

Its still camping bear, dress up all you want, its still camping although to be honest a lot of bushcraft these days tends to lean toward re-enactment and nowt wrong with that. The English language is not big enough to express how much I love my wife, children and grand children and I hope that you feel the same way too someday soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE