Lidl vacuum sealer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
I picked one up yesterday. This will be ideal for camp meals, or if we are away in the camper. Thanks for the tip Rik.

Unfortunately, they had sold out of the spare bags, but you do get some with it. Do you know if you can get them elsewhere? In the meantime, I have friends getting me some in their local stores.

Thanks again.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Had two and binned both of them I'm afraid. I found them to be very lacking in the such department. Maybe that's just me Cliff? I'm saving up for some thing better.

Si

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Had two and binned both of them I'm afraid. I found them to be very lacking in the such department. Maybe that's just me Cliff? I'm saving up for some thing better.

Si

My brother bought one a while back, took it back and had it replaced twice; none of them could get the air out properly and didn't seal reliably. I hope those who've bought them find them suitable for their needs, but I think Si is right, cobble up the dosh and buy a good one is what I'm going to do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE