Lidl Offers! 360* Vice & Drill Stand

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Hi folks

Just a quick heads up about a couple of items in Lidl this week - both £4.99!!

I'm just about to make a start on my first scandi knife and thought I could do with a few pieces of hardware to make life easier.

The work vice is great. I went for the 360*, suction vice and am pretty impressed. It has a super strong suction base and rubber lined vice jaws. The locking ball and socket joint allows you great movement.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20060220.p.Worktop_Vice

The drill stand is a little cheaper in construction but again for a fiver you can't go wrong. Its gonna help me a great deal not just for drilling but as a sander!

Hmmm....the drill stand isn't on the web site but is in the literature and in store obviously.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, the sharpening stones/plates look like they're worth a look as well as the vice.

The lidle and Aldi type stores often have good offers, I just never remember to look until someone on here reminds me!!

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Bushwacker said:
when you say drill stand, do you mean a clamp type thingy to hold an electric drill so you can work hands free?

Yes Bushy its that sort of afair. You can fix the height at constant or use it similar to a pillar drill to raise and lower the drill with the lever.

Both stores do do a good deal.

From 2nd March Lidl willl be doing their Folding Pruning Saw again for £2.99 along with lots of gardening stuff, small poly tunnels and the like.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE