Leuku?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Does anyone have any experience with Nordica Heat - see the link below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290350562651&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They look the part, they sound good in the description but as they are on the dreaded ebay, I wondered if anyone here has any comments that might help me?

Alternatively, where can I get me a decent Leuku? (Preferably somewhere that takes paypal!) I'd be prepared to pay a little more for something particularly nice :)

All the best
Dave

Mods - I'm fairly new to posting so, if I have this in the wrong place, I apologise in advance

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
looks good, ebay knife sales are banned in the UK.
That leuku looks ideal, heavy blade, decent grind, it looks like a lauri blade, if so its excellent.
the handle looks comfortable and its one peice of birch so it wont break and will remain warm.

id say your on to a winner there mate, id be more than happy to use a leuku like that.
one thing, the blade is a lauri so it isnt hand made, rather stamped out, but these blades are uniform high quality and as good as any other.

ATB
Josh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE