less than an hour until i'm emasculated

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
I volunteered 17 years ago, bit of an ache afterwards for a couple of days but apart from that no problem.

Andy,
I had one of them there cystoscope things on tuesday, the anesthetic jelly stings a little bit but the procedure is painless. And the view on the moniter is fascinating.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I had mine done 15 years ago.

Didn't go well, anaesthetic only worked on one side.

Since then, about once a year I get a 'blowout'. The tube from one ball gets swollen - well, it's like a hose with a knot in it - then something ruptures, ball doubles in size and I walk like a bulldog with haemorrhoids for a day or so. Sometimes need antibiotics.

It's not that uncommon.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland

Since then, about once a year I get a 'blowout'. The tube from one ball gets swollen - well, it's like a hose with a knot in it - then something ruptures, ball doubles in size and I walk like a bulldog with haemorrhoids for a day or so. Sometimes need antibiotics.

It's not that uncommon.

certainly something to look forward to :dancer:

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks

It's not that uncommon.

Same thing i had.

The Snip went ok initially, slight swelling/bruising/aching ,
But 2 years ago, Thought i'd grown a third nut, Scarey to say the least,

Turns out it was the epididymis on the left one, Started out on antibiotics, eased it at first so did painkillers,
The pain was constant and awful, It can only be described as that feeling you get after being kicked in the nads but all day long. So the only option was to have an Epididymectomy. Total success no more pain, after the op it felt and looked like someone had smacked it with a mallet, and the John Wayne walk only lasted a week.:D

Still, don't regret having it done though.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
You'll be fine mate, might even get a lolly! I think I'll get it done after we've had our desired ammount of offspring. Could always put it off and just do her in ***, haha! best of luck though.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
:yikes:a friend of mine has just been to hospital !He had to have a big `mole` cut off his penis !!!:yikes:

The doctor`s have given him :nono::nono:stern advice against any future attempts of trying to have sex :nono::nono:.......... with them little furry critters !!!

:lmao::lmao:

get well soon mate , the snips not for me either !!!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You are so lucky!

I wish I could be cut. Think of the fun I could have in boasting about it to women.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE