Legendary Dutch Wool blankets back in stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I'd be game for some more Endy's GB action.

I'm still found stroking my smock whilst sitting, rocking to and 'fro in the corner of a darkened room most evenings.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Does anyone know the difference of the grades?

Cheers
Ness:)

From Endicotts Website. http://www.endicotts.co.uk/extra_info_pages.php?pages_id=13

# GRADING: EVERY Surplus item we sell goes through a minimum 5-point quality check before going on sale. If a fault is found, we generally have the facility to fix it !! That's why one of our motto's is "Need SURPLUS ? We've got it SORTED ! "

# Over 60% of our customers are repeat or from recommendations !

# Most budgets are catered for: From 'GRADE 2' : (well worn / repaired as necessary but still fully serviceable) to 'GRADE 1' :
(all round good order with strong colour/typically 75% of wear still remaining) to 'SUPERGRADE' : (re issue condition) and occasionally 'BRAND NEW' : (generally selling for approx. half of their real 'worth').

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Kev just phoned me and said he has two batches of 100. First batch is completely allocated to his waiting list. Second batch not coming in to January as TeeDee said. I would suggest adding your name to the waiting list if you want one in January (unless LBL snaps em up on a GB).

My two are in the post though :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
to be clear, when I said "add your names to the waiting list" I meant with Endicotts rather than LBL :)

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Aye Mr Red, you could add your name to a safe secure and predictable waiting list...but a GB is a GB...;)

Yes i know this is not the correct thread...but you catch my drift?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE