Left-handed Mora sheaths?

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by marcelxl

As a left hooker this thing winds me right up!

I have bought a few knives "off the peg" and end up getting a custom sheath made or opt for the knife that has an ambidextrous sheath.

Even when I bought one of the cheapy plastic things:)eek:) you are all so fond of to see if I could get it second time around, a £10 knife is sat in a £25 sheath...... doesn't seem right!

Would be nice to see more Ambidextrous sheaths come as standard for a us freaks...... would save me a fortune!"

Well said.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
im a lefty to mabe we should send petition to mora sweden about the problem regards dave

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm an odd bugger - left to write, right to do everything else? Mora sheaths have never realy bothered me though apart from the classic ambi ones they are so carp you need to make a new one anyway

signs of a 'crafter

1) own a mora
2) own an opinel
3) own both and make them new clothes...

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Being left handed I now don't even think about it, I just naturally adapt, yes I still moan about things but I won't pay silly prices for left handed novelties.

Dirty

Forager
Jun 21, 2012
Cornwall
If anyone has made a leftie sheath by mistake, theres plenty of lefties out here who would be glad of it. I’m sure there is a market for it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE