Leeds is getting a Chas Ohlson shop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

The Frosts spoon knife is rather horrid IMHO, and the scout knife has an annoying guard (but is othervise an ok knife). And I would never buy any of their own series of tools (Coocraft, etc) unless I was lookig for disposable quality. Around here they are known for decent prices, good service (very reasonable about returns/refunds/exchanges), but also for selling some utter crap tools. As the old saying goes; if the price is too low to be true, there is a catch.

I would look at brand name stuff for less (Frosts carving knives, etc), and generic goods where quality is not an issue.

They are known as "gubbdagis" (old mans kindergarten)...

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I had a little trip into Leeds to meet the missus and give blood and saw the new shop being fitted out. They are looking for staff if anyone is intrested.

It's not on The Headrow as said in their link, it's actually on Briggate opposite Primark - It's in the old 'Lewis's building.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE