For Sale Led Lenser P7.2 Maglite Led 2D Maglite AA Bundle Flashlight Torch Tactical

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Led Lenser P7.2 Maglite Led 2D Maglite AA Bundle. Condition is "Used". Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.

Bundle 3 torches and accessories. PLease adhere to listing requirements, had to cancel this as matey decided he was too musy to pay, dont be that guy or you will lose out ;-)

P7 comes with pouch the battery holder is new , I find the switch a little sticky it comes on and goes off fine but has a weird half switch that clicks but doesn’t hold as good as new, few surface marks.

2d has an led bulb and the belt holder not sure if spare bulb is led but I’m fairly sure it is.

AA comes with the filter holder ( NO FILTERS) but acts well to hold the torch still of laid on a table. Original mag lite belt sheath and this has the triple led mag lite replacement . I think , not sure that I have a spare brand new led bulb somewhere. If found it’s included, if not apologies.

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l500 (1).jpgs-l500.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE