LED Lenser P5E - One tough torch…

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Last night I was reunited with my LED Lenser P5E… :D

For the last 2 weeks it has been laying on my father in law’s driveway. It has endured all the Christmas and New Year’s storms, and from the gravel dents in it, you can see it’s been driven over at least once! (By a Nissan Qashqai!)

My father in law found it yesterday and gave it to me. To my surprise and amazement, it turned on instantly! It’s still working perfectly as if it had been in my pocket the whole time!

I’m not massively into my torches. I just need something reliable, with good battery life that will light the area around me well. Since it was only £16, I’m sure the specs aren’t great, but I will definitely vouch for its toughness! If anyone needs a tough little torch, I’d encourage you to check it out!

Specs: http://www.ledlenser-store.co.uk/torches-c70/led-lenser-p5e-led-torch-p924
Good price: http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/inde...onid=4A25969F32492779C0D14F1D4B802D66.cfusion

-Will :theyareon

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I got a P7.2 based on the advice of a member of the local SAR group. Byeck is it bright! Taking it out into the dark of the woods, it was lighting up large swathes with ease. The controllable beam is a delight too. I've not had it run over by any cars recently, but I've dropped it a few times without issue.

Might have to invest in the bike bracket for this thing.

J

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
I must say yes, good value torches, and for what you pay for them you certainly get a quality product. LED LENSER are my overall favourite torches, I have several scattered about in various kits for many many years now. As for the blue moon..........."Ahhhhh, the moon!"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE