For Sale Brights, joblot. Trades entertained.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
1. ITEM: Pelican M6x2 (2 spare bulbs as well) - LED lenser P7.2 - AA LED Maglite - Pelican supersabrelight - True utility stash + pouches

2. CONDITION: Used
3. EXTRAS: bulbs, pouches as pictured, nothing more
4. LOCATION: Weymouth
5. PRICE: All in PP £90 Price includes 2x spare bulbs for the M6, 2 X Pelican M6, 1 X Led Lenser P7.2, 1 X Plican Supersabrelight, 1X AA Maglite with LED lens and leather holder, Paypal costs and shipping.
6. DESCRIPTION: Used torches detailed in header and price. Its a joblot, Im sorry I am not prepared to split , its just too much Nickeling and Diming theres (according to the bay of fleas) £80 worth of torch in the 2 M6's, a tenner each for the spare bulbs...you catch my drift. They all work as they should, batteries will NOT be included. THe P7.2 has had a brand new battery carrier as well) Clearly i do not need this many torches, well....excluding the others that i MUST keep
;-)

7. PICTURES:
IMG_5331.JPGIMG_5332.JPGIMG_5333.JPGIMG_5334.JPGIMG_5335.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE