Led Lenser L7 on Offer- Clas Ohlson

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Came across this in my local store. They have Led Lenser L7's on offer for £14.99 from £34.99. Doesn't come with a pouch but puts out 115Lumens and comes with 3 Duracell batteries.

No links to company etc etc but thought I would give you the heads up :)

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
The Swedish site has them at SEK249 (£23), and the Finnish at €29.95 (£24)... both marked as "sale" prices.

Thought that might be useful those of us who don't have a CO shop within walking distance... I've not looked at postage, but it might even work out less expensive to order from the UK for delivery in places like Denmark or even Finland.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Pics taken in store in Leeds at 12.30 22/11/12

y7u2ujap.jpg

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
They ARE real. I can assure you of that, full packaging etc. Plus I think there would be legal issues if a company the size of Clas Ohlson was selling "knock off led lensers" ;)

The different batteries could be due to these being from the "lighweight" range and not the "professional" range? or it could be me thinking they were duracells when maybe they weren't but I'm 99% sure they were!

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
They ARE real. I can assure you of that, full packaging etc. Plus I think there would be legal issues if a company the size of Clas Ohlson was selling "knock off led lensers" ;)

The different batteries could be due to these being from the "lighweight" range and not the "professional" range? or it could be me thinking they were duracells when maybe they weren't but I'm 99% sure they were!

They are Duracells. Pile alkaline ones, My little P5e came with Duracells too. :)

I can't find the batteries you get with it for sale anywhere though.

Mabinogion

Dec 23, 2008
Carmarthenshire
Just to let you all know there's free delivery on everything in clas ohlson today with no minimum spend, and i've tried this torch out, it's excellent value for money :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE