LED keyring torches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I sent a load of stuff 1st class and some 2nd on Saturday. I received arrival announcements for the firsts on Monday morning. None of the seconds have arrived yet!

Don't worry. I like to know what's going on too. Thanks for getting all these.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Yours was posted on the 9th at 17.02, I kept the reciepts, if they don't show in the next 48 hours, I'll send a full refund.

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
rik_uk3 said:
Yours was posted on the 9th at 17.02, I kept the reciepts, if they don't show in the next 48 hours, I'll send a full refund.
Hi :)
I'm hoping that they're just delayed in the christmas post rather than actually lost (christmas seems to take the royal mail by surprise every year :rolleyes: ) and hopefully they'll show up this week. If not you should be able to claim from the post office for their value, i don't know what service you used but i think most standard post is covered for loss or damage. Even if they are lost, i don't want you to be out of pocket, it certainly isn't your fault and i'll happily wait for the royal mail to pay up, although i'm not sure how long it is before they recognise a parcel as being officially lost i think it's probably weeks rather than days.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and i'll let you know as soon as they arrive
cheers :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE