Leather whiskey tumblers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
With Burns Night fast approaching, I've just finished a new batch of these leather whiskey tumblers, making an interesting alternative to glass. Modelled on a classic cut glass whiskey tumbler, they are roughly 3.5" high and 2.5" diameter.

They are hand cut from undyed vegetable tanned leather, hand stitched with linen thread, before being waterproofed by dipping in molten beeswax. The seams are then sealed with an additional coat of beeswax before leak testing with water for a couple of hours.

You drink straight from the leather vessel. Drinks taste so much better when mingled with the smell of beeswax.

IMG_2077_zps7270db95.jpg

IMG_2089_zpsc8b2f43f.jpg

They are priced at £15 each, plus £3.45 postage and packing for UK delivery (I can do a special rate for multiple items). Please PM me if interested.

Geoff :)

Last edited:

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Thanks, folks, for the compliments. These are quite nice little things to stitch up, sat on the settee, while Mrs Toadflax is watching the TV.

Geoff :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE