Leather tankards and fire pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have here for sale two tankards and a pouch containing a strikalight and flints.

The tankards are veg tanned cowhide and are hot wax dipped. There are two for sale
Tankard £40 each inc P+P and Paypal fees.

tankards.jpg

The pouch is made from European buffalo hide and is decorated with primitive tooling and bone beads. It is hand stitched throughout with sinew. It comes complete with a traditional firesteel (strikalight) made by Darrel Aune (Cutshurt), two nice pieces of flint, a small bag of curly birch bark, a bundle of raw hemp fibre and some charcloth. A complete firemaking kit.

Pouch and firesteel £45inc P+P and Paypal fees.

pouch-front.jpg

pouch-back.jpg

pouch-open.jpg

Paypal only for this sale please.

PM with interest and it's first come first served.

Thanks for looking

Eric

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
These tankards cant be recommended highly enough, they are virtually unbreakable superb craftsmanship and you can drink your chosen tipple round the fire as people generations ago would have done!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Some lovely items there Eric. The bag is especially nice.

Sadly my rather empty wallet stops me from buying it. But it was good to see them anyway.

B

bushyboo

Cant belive nobodys snaped up the pouch and firesteel:eek:
Just wish i have some spare cash:(

some lovley items there Eric

Gordon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE