Leather supplier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi
Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone have contact details for a good quality leather supplier (reasonably priced to boot) ?.
The nights are starting to draw in and I have been looking for a possibles pouch for a while that does'nt cost the earth so I'm thinking I should have a play and make it, along with belt and a new sheath.
Worst case I muck it up best case I end up with exactly(ish) what I'm after, and having seen some of the really smart stuff made by some folk here, and read some of the adviced and info posted, well it would be rude not to try.
Thanks Tim:240:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Le Prevo-
Would not go anywhere else!
Mind you, thats ok for me to say as I just need to pop into town when I have the spare time.
It's a fantastic little shop. It really is like something from a Terry Pratchett novel and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible!
You go in to the place and it's like a tardis!
The staff are always helpful and pleasant but perhaps more importantly, know what they are talking about.
The 'waste bin' is a delight, in that, just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates; 'you never know what your going to get!'
No I dont have any connection with the place! I just love it and would recommend a visit, even if you live a good way away. If you cant make it in person, then they are good over the phone too.
My worry is that small set ups like Le Prevo are disappearing.
Really highly reccomended
R.B.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Le Prevo are the best - but I'll post a link for a cheaper LEATHER (as in not all the equipment and brass bits) supplier off the bay tonight when I get home - worth a look for cheapy bits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE