Leather Strops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
WITHDRAWNhi....my first ever strops all hand-made/dyed and finished off with carnauba....5 for sale....all different lengths, designs etc....made from thick 3.5-4mm shoulder...prices include 2nd class recorded....payment by paypal please....if interested post on here first then pm me...

going from top to bottom in the picture:

1...length (approx) 16.5" in total...1.25" wide...brown...2 heavy duty solid brass d-rings...some paracord...with my makers mark...£18 SOLD TO DARTMOOR...TA M8!

2...length (approx) 15" in total...bit over 1.25" wide...black...large nickel rectangle with leather thonging...with my makers mark...£15

3...length (approx) 13" in total...bit under 1.25" wide...brown...heavy solid brass loop...some paracord...oak leaf embossed...£15

4...length (approx) 18" in total...1 2/16" wide...black...2 heavy nickel loops...some paracord...with my makers mark...£18

5...length (approx) 14.5" in total...just under 1.5" wide...brown...2 heavy gun-metal d-rings...some paracord...maple leaf embossed...£17

STROPSALL2LOW.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE