leather sheath for ukpk and torch.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
hi mate thank you for the comments, if you get stuck and need something sheathing just let me no.
take care.
lee.

Cheers Lee, you might just have a commission coming your way if you're game (and have the time/inclination). If it's OK, I'll get some pics and ideas together in the next couple of days.

It's a knife I bought a while back that came with a crap lightweight curdura sheath. I tried making my own replacement sheath but made an absolute pigs ear of it. Seeing the quality of your work though convinced me I'm best leaving it to a 'grown up' until my skills get a bit better...

I'm not in any particular rush either as I've not really done much with it since then but have had a few ideas for what I've got in mind. I'll be in touch mate....

Cheers

NS

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Over to you Selwyn ......
95febb70-7349-34b1.jpg

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
what kind of torch is that lee?

lovely leatherwork as ever mate, i'm pretty sure i'll end up getting something very similar off you at some point

stuart

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Cheers Lee, you might just have a commission coming your way if you're game (and have the time/inclination). If it's OK, I'll get some pics and ideas together in the next couple of days.

It's a knife I bought a while back that came with a crap lightweight curdura sheath. I tried making my own replacement sheath but made an absolute pigs ear of it. Seeing the quality of your work though convinced me I'm best leaving it to a 'grown up' until my skills get a bit better...

I'm not in any particular rush either as I've not really done much with it since then but have had a few ideas for what I've got in mind. I'll be in touch mate....

Cheers

NS
hi mate just drop me a pm with what you need mate, and we will go from there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE