leather sheath for two hunting knives

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked by a custmer to make him a piggy back sheath, but he liked the idea that i done on my last one, so that you are able to take the two apart if needed, and still be able to use the to together, as in a normal piggy back sheath, so of to the drawing board i went, he wanted the fire steel holder to stay with the boneing knife, and for it to have black stitching, after a few phone calls we settled on a nice mahogany, as he likes that colour, you are also able to attach this to your pack, if you would like as i have done the tabs in such a way the you can pass another adapter down the back of the first sheath, and it can then be used on your molle, or whatever you have on your pack.
i hope you like it.

my piggy back system by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

021 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6788833712/

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ahhh I see, those straps are held togther with chicago screws.

Lovely job Lee, it's more like art than something functional as a knife sheath. Well done mate!

As for the picture of the lovely straight stitch lines, I bet that gives you a great sense of smug ness seeing that perfection, it would me.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Ahhh I see, those straps are held togther with chicago screws.

Lovely job Lee, it's more like art than something functional as a knife sheath. Well done mate!

As for the picture of the lovely straight stitch lines, I bet that gives you a great sense of smug ness seeing that perfection, it would me.
thanks mate, what i have done with the belt loop, is shaped it the same as the real leather sighn, that you get when you buy real leather goods.
whats great about this rather than you more traditional piggy back sheaths, is you have the option to just take one sheath with you, which i think is great, as if you always take the two knifes like me customer does, to dress dear and that sort of thing, its great, to have that option, to split the two up if needed.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE