leather sheath for knife and catapult

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
i wish my leatherwork would be a beautiful as yours... :puppy_dog

sorry for going :offtopic: but can someone enlighten me about the slingshot, please?! since rather long time im looking for a solution for a flat frame which can use both tubes and flatbands, and the one on the pics looks like it might work....

The sling shot in the picture is a Dankung jungle hunter ii, its only really designed to shoot looped tubes. If you would like one to shoot both styles then I would suggest the Dankung panther http://www.catapults.co/panther.html (I'm actually looking at adding one to my collection myself.) It is designed to hold both grip styles and is also designed to fire both bands and tubes. I personally prefer tubes as they have a longer life before they break than bands and are very easy and quick to change when you're out. I know bands are more powerful, however I have made a kill with double looped 1842 tubes and believe you me they're more than powerful enough to take out small game.

Hope I helped in some way :)

The sling shot in the picture is a Dankung jungle hunter ii, its only really designed to shoot looped tubes. If you would like one to shoot both styles then I would suggest the Dankung panther http://www.catapults.co/panther.html (I'm actually looking at adding one to my collection myself.) It is designed to hold both grip styles and is also designed to fire both bands and tubes. I personally prefer tubes as they have a longer life before they break than bands and are very easy and quick to change when you're out. I know bands are more powerful, however I have made a kill with double looped 1842 tubes and believe you me they're more than powerful enough to take out small game.

Hope I helped in some way :)

you helped me but not my wallet :sigh: : 38pounds comes to roughly 63bucks in the mother of all currencies -which is currently out of my budget :puppy_dog
but thanks for the link- now i have another toy on my wishlist!

i prefer tubes, too, as i can get them easier(i have a nomadic lifestyle...) and they last me longer when practising. but i want to keep the option for flatband use without having to carry/use a second frame...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE