leather sheath for deval bushcrafter.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
It arrived today. Cracking sheath. Tooling, stitching and overall quality is outstanding. It really sets the knife off and gives me multiple options for carry that I've been wanting for this knife for a few years now. The knife fits like a glove, which is no mean feat as it is a very odd shape that isn't the easiest to make a sheath for. Cheers Lee.

P1000653.jpg

P1000654.jpg

P1000655.jpg
woww, look how it looks with that one bud, my god, you have a good eye mate, that colour suits it perfect, it is a funny shape to get right mate, the retention strap helps this out no end, as you get the retention, that you should have, but then you are not fighting to get it out the sheath, when deploying, i'm over the moon you are happy mate, as this knife deserves decent clothes, as its an absolute pleasure to hold, the ergonomics are fantastic.
take care.
lee.
just hope Emma likes her's now, as women are notoriously more hard to please than us blokes.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've been messing with the strapping and I've already got ideas on how more options can be built into it for different carry circumstances. Just with a little bit of extra strapping too. It's a great combo design Lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I've been messing with the strapping and I've already got ideas on how more options can be built into it for different carry circumstances. Just with a little bit of extra strapping too. It's a great combo design Lee.
sounds interesting bud, i'm always open to suggestions mate, as i love to evolve my multi carry.
take care.
lee.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I certainly can't improve on your sheaths, just finely tailor it to suit my preferences. Saying that though, it really doesn't need anything doing. It's 98% there for me as it is. Just the addition of another belt loop with the ability to adjust the carry height by a couple of CMs. I'll send you a pic tomorrow to show you what I mean. I'm so chuffed with the sheath I'll be creating a page on the DB website specifically about it. Emm is a pain in the butt, but she thinks it is perfect for her as she really likes the sheath Rob Bayley made for her. So don't worry about that moose moaning about it.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I certainly can't improve on your sheaths, just finely tailor it to suit my preferences. Saying that though, it really doesn't need anything doing. It's 98% there for me as it is. Just the addition of another belt loop with the ability to adjust the carry height by a couple of CMs. I'll send you a pic tomorrow to show you what I mean. I'm so chuffed with the sheath I'll be creating a page on the DB website specifically about it. Emm is a pain in the butt, but she thinks it is perfect for her as she really likes the sheath Rob Bayley made for her. So don't worry about that moose moaning about it.
no wories.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE