leather sheath berni damascus knives

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was commisioned by a member on here to make him something a little special for his knifes, now these knives are proper beauty's and need some special clothes.
he wanted a double sheath for them, so that he could carry them both, now the more traditional style of a double sheath, is that you saw the one sheath to the other, which is great, but i wanted to do something a little different and unique, so of i went to the drawing board, i wanted him to have the double sheath but be able to take them apart, so if he wantec to just the use the one, and take it of into the woods, he still had the sheath for it.
i also wanted to make it so that he could use malice clips, to attach to his pack.
i have to just add the spyderco double stuff pouch to the back, and this will be completed, as he also wants that adding to the system, with this system i will be able to add stuff and take them of, so its a more updated version of me muticarry.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

025 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

027 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

026 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

031 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I was on Bernies site last night looking at the very same knives, stunning work.
That leather work Is just first class well done again.

I'm looking for a pair of knives at the moment, heavy camp and something for more delicate work. When I find them I know for a fact who's doing the clothes for them.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
thats really nice work Lee, i like double sheaths.

here's one of mine ( bought ) thats very similar to yours.

thesetandsheath001.jpg

and a more traditional one.

102_0316.jpg

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Just when I think you can't get any better Lee you come along with something like this. Stunning mate, and I rarely use that word to describe stuff, but that's worthy of the title.

Well bloody done!
thanks bud, really pleased with this mate, was proberbly my most challenging to date i recon.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Lee, i like to look at the leather work on here BB & other sites, but that is one of the best looking sheaths i've seen.
Well done.

Rob

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one Lee, I like the piggy back with seperate carry option, best of both worlds in one package. Top shelf indeed!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Well I reckon Cliv will be doing a happy dance later on

i'd pay good money to see that.

stunning work as always lee. not my kind of thing at all this one to be honest, but horses for courses and all that, it looks very well thought out and i'm positive that it'll do the job admirably

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE