Leather Possibles Bags and Whangies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grimnir

Forager
Jun 24, 2006
Northants
Toddy and Motorbike Man, :You_Rock_

PICT0083.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

Yup, I downloaded the pdf and produced this. I was at my local leather shop and they had this suede in on special offer, they are quite small skins but at £5 each (with a smaller one thrown in free, which I made this from) it was a bargain and looking at this I'm damn glad I did go for it :)

Reactions: Toddy
Aug 19, 2006
wisconsin USA
i just had to take a moment to say thanks... even though i had to sign up and all
i dont know what this site is but you seemed to have just what i needed in this pattern for the sporran. i have been looking for a primitive type looking patten and this fits the bill right down to the drawstring top thanks alot... :thanks:

ps
oh grimnir did you not use the gusset (side strap)? and instead just stitch the front and back panel together? nice job

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just seen this :rolleyes: Grimnir that's really neat :D I do like the braiding at the flap edge :approve: :cool: Excellent stuff!

Cheers,
Toddy

p.s. Hi Aengus :) welcome to BcUK...........and we want photos when you're done ;) :D

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE