Leather offcuts 3mm thick and up.. bridle brown black natural

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Just starting out learning about leather craft, so I am looking for offcuts of useful size to practice stamping, cutting, hole punching, sewing, gluing, burnishing, dyeing etc.

I don't intend to make anything out of these pieces so if its damaged/scratched that sort of thing it doesn't matter too much

I would like the pieces to be 3mm and above thickness, if you have some kicking around to replicate what I am trying to work with, which is 3mm to 3.5mm Bridle butt mainly.

What have you got?

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
yes mate, I am interested, could you take a snap of the bits you want to move? and maybe a rough weight so I can offer you a decent price?

I will pay postage and packing and is paypal ok?

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Just to let you know I am still interested, but have just won 1Kg of offcuts so theres no rush to sort it out.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry didn't get chance to dig out the leather yesterday. Sounds like you have plenty now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE