Leather Kindle Pouch

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey all. Have been meaning to make myself a kindle cover for a while now but could never settle on a design. Finally decided on a belt pouch for when im out bimbling for a few hours as i often sit in the pub afterwards and wait for swmbo to finish work and i like walking without a pack. Now i don't like my own items to be anything fancy so i made this rustic pouch with rolled toggle. im chuffed to bits with it

cimg3105z.jpg

cimg3106.jpg

cimg3104m.jpg

cimg3103q.jpg

I also made this belt the other day on commission. Customer wanted black, silver buckle, with some simple knotwork either end

cimg3076.jpg

Thanks for looking

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Really nice Hamish, really like them both but the pouch is my taste, brown, simple and beautifully done. Also reminds me that my kindle is still MIA.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thanks fellas :) im chuffed with the pouch it will always be on my belt when out walking now i reckon should i fancy a wee read or want to consult a manual. Wasn't too happy with the way the toggle protruded out from under the flap so added another slot and restitched it so the toggled comes out over the flap to hold it down better if that makes any sense

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi hamish i like that kindle pouch thinking about getting a ipad mini soon could be after one of those for it is yours lined ? regards dave

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I want to get a Kindle - now - so's I can have it in a pouch like that..............extremely elegant, mate................atb mac.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE