Leather Kindle Pouch

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks

heres two pics with the toggle fixed so it hangs over the flap much better

cimg3107.jpg

cimg3108d.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmmmm a Kindle belt pouch. Yeah, like that idea a lot, just don't sit down on it, gonna be pricey otherwise. I busted the screen on mine when it had pressure against it while it was in my rucksack. I was gutted.

Really nice work though Hamish. I had to look twice at the different pictures to spot the buckle route before spotting what you'd done modifying it. Superb work as always mate. Bravo!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thanks Dave

Hmmmm a Kindle belt pouch. Yeah, like that idea a lot, just don't sit down on it, gonna be pricey otherwise. I busted the screen on mine when it had pressure against it while it was in my rucksack. I was gutted.

Really nice work though Hamish. I had to look twice at the different pictures to spot the buckle route before spotting what you'd done modifying it. Superb work as always mate. Bravo!

nae chance of that as i can't physically sit much anyway, especially not when out and about. Would be gutted if i broke my kindle though.

Im toying with the idea of hot waxing this pouch to make it more sturdy though i like the softness of it can't decide. anyone got any opinions on whether hotwaxing would be a good idea?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE