Leather Jerkin (wool lined)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Here we have a Leather Jerkin, lined with wool (to the original MOD specs) by Moss Leather goods (http://www.mossleather.com/#!jerkinsandwaistcoats/cee5). It is sized for a 40" chest but will easily fit up to a 44". Ideal for anyone spending time in the woods through the winter, incredibly well made. I hate to get rid of it, but I'm not giving it the use it deserves. Has handwarmer & cartridge pockets. In near mint condition.
It will be going on evilbay in a couple of days if it doesn't sell here.
155.00GBP inc delivery & paypal fees.
P1000932.jpgP1000933.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If I didn't already have a leather jerkin I would snap this up - teamed with a wool shirt and you are dressed for hard work in the cold - but can still move!

Superb garments.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Unfortunately this is about 6" too small for me , else I would have taken your arm off. Good luck with the sale.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
wonderful piece of kit, I found and restored one I found hanging in the old saw mill shed about 20 years ago - only for someone to pinch a few years later!
At present I have the later PVC wool lined version, not as nice but still performs and looks good.
Great price and if I could afford it I'd snap it up, hope all goes well with a great piece of kit for sale, someone will be a happy bunny with that.
GB.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Wish I had the dosh for this one - it truly is a buy-it-once-in-your-life opportunity. My grandfather had one, along with leather gaiters, and they lasted him decades. Good luck with the sale.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Ok.... I am gonna get a measure of my chest and get back to you

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE