Leather Holder For My New E-Cig & Quitting Smoking Attempt.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Lovely holder Sonni. More importantly, good on you for quitting. Doesn't matter how you do it, for me it was cold turkey after a bout of flu, just over a year ago. Keep it up mate, and stay strong.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Dig deep, Sonni, this is the best thing you can ever do for yourself and your family; before you know it you'll have it cracked and the feeling is soooooooooooooo good!!! :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo....lol! one small roll-up yesterday and one today.....i think its something like 6 in 4 days....i usually smoke that in the first few hours of waking up....

so yeah....going really well.....though i'm absolutely hooked on my e-cig and carry it round my neck everywhere i go....like a babys dummy....

s

Oh oh!

Gone quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cracking leatherwork and a cracking thing to do too! I'd say stick at it mate, it'll do you the world of good health wise and save you a few bob too - the best of luck with it!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hiya...just a quick update in case anyones interested and thinking of giving an e-cig a go....

i'd still HIGHLY recommend getting one.....i have been having just a few smokes a day.....this is my most stressful time of year getting ready for the shows, i've been working a minimum of 18 hours a day for a couple of weeks now and have not left the house even once.....

before the e-cig i used to smoke up to 20 king-skin roll ups a day with a card roach.....

i'm now having a few single-skinners with filters.....several days i've had just one....worst days i've had up to 6......most, 3......i wear the e-cig round my neck and trust me it helps.

since starting to use it i've not even used one tiny 10ml bottle of liquid and the cartridge is still going strong. i've saved decent money already and i cannot lie i feel physically and mentally a lot better.

i'm not going to go into the gruesome and personal side of it but physically there have been some seriously noticeable improvements.

summer is helping too....i'm drinking more water, eating better....the lot. and i've just ordered my second e-cig so i've got a back-up in case this one breaks or runs out if i'm at a show or something....i'm not going to leave myself in a position where i'll pop to a shop and stock up on fags instead.

ta for now!

s

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Hi Angst, hope you don't mind me asking what strength liquid are you using, as I have been thinking about these e cigs.
Thanks in advance

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi .....ta ade, tryin m8 lol......gooner......i'm using the 18 as recommended by my mate.....and even though i've not tried any other i reckon the 18 is about right....its not the nicotine addiction thats the whole problem.....its the habit itself as i'm sure youre aware.....and whilst the e-cigs are BRILLIANT, they are not a fag, so every so often i find myself really really needing a proper smoke and i believe its for other reasons than just nicotine alone.

the taste for one and probably all the other horrible chemicals that a fag contains too....and while the e-cig is i reckon about as close to ''real smoking'' as you could get it doesnt quite deliver the satisfaction of a chest full of smoke that a real smoke gives you....

sounds mad doesnt it....and it is. i mean....KIDS....IF THERE ARE ANY YOUNG'UNS READING THIS DO NOT STATRT SMOKING!!! its insane! its sooooo hard to quit. i didnt start till i was in my twenties and here i am at 43 having an incredibly hard time fighting something that looks so simple....so 'harmless'....so innocent....

gooner.....youre a smoker.....you know what i'm saying....mate give it a shot....if youve got the 40 or 50 quid necessary then try it m8....i've already saved myself maybe half of that and trust me i'm going to keep at it.

i really would recommend getting the one i've got....its very good and highly recommended everywhere.....i dont think cheaper ones are as robust, realistic, smooth, have the same quality of battery and materials etc etc.....its a pleasure to use, really helps and a nice bit o' kit too.....

best of m8,

s

ps....listen, if you wanna save yaself a few quid, pm me and i'll give you the guys direct email so you can buy from him direct and avoid ebay fees....i've just ordered a 2nd one off him plus 2 extra cartridges and its a lot cheaper than buying that same gear from the uk company/branch direct....

Hi Angst, hope you don't mind me asking what strength liquid are you using, as I have been thinking about these e cigs.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Thanks Angst will certainly give it some thought, your right when you say there is something about a real smoke, I too smoke rollies no filter, it is indeed a bad habit to have acquired.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi hog....on this i'm not strong....its now 5.12am.....i'm still doing leatherwork....thats now 17 hours straight......did a show at the weekend on 3 hours sleep....and today had more farce on ebay plus more....and i'm sitting here right now smoking a roll-up....

i try every day and will continue to do so but quitting outright seems impossible to me....well done to you sir!

s

GoingFeral

Mar 20, 2016
Sheffield
Good luck with the ecig - switched to them nearly 2 yrs ago, straight swap for "real" cigs. As you say you still crave a real smoke and that smells Sooo good (still) but hang in with the ecig - (hopefully) they're better for us than the real ones!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE