Leather Fob Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
For a variety of reasons I don't really like wearing a watch on my wrist.

I made something like this for clipping onto my belt some time ago and really liked it. Unfortunately it came off the clip I was using on that one and was lost.

Leather_Watch_-1.jpg

This one is permanently attached to a much better clip, so hopefully that won't be a problem this time.

I thought some of you might like the idea.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nice bit of kit Gary. I used to have something similar from Wenger, but I lost it somewhere. It was there clipped to my belt loop one minute, and gone the next.

chutes

Banned
May 6, 2012
Australia
That's a nice fob watch Wayland. Very impressive. Personally I prefer wristwatches like this -

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

... but I've been thinking about how to carry a glass magnifying lens without a handle and your fob idea would be just the ticket.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That's a nice fob watch Wayland. Very impressive. Personally I prefer wristwatches like this -

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

... but I've been thinking about how to carry a glass magnifying lens without a handle and your fob idea would be just the ticket.
i have been wanting to do this for some time, as i don't wear a watch because i dont like the straps they come with, i was given quite an expensive watch by my dad, and was going to make some normal leather watch straps for it, but i think i will go down this route when i have the time.
great work gary.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE