For Sale Leather Embossing Stamps: Footprints.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Hi all;

I have for sale a pair of leather embossing stamps with footstep images (bare feet):

Footprint Stamps.jpg

The imprints are (approximately) 30mm x 12mm.

These are laser engraved on a recycled plastic called "Necuron". As a result, "stamp" is a bit of a misnomer as you don't use a hammer to get the imprint. Instead, you need to “case” the leather (wet it) and press the design in with a G cramp or a vice and leave it under pressure for about minute or so. (I use use an arbor press which means you don’t have to wait so long.)

£12 the pair to include P&P.

PM me if interested.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Hi Kerne

These are great, I already have a set and they can be quite cheeky!
Good luck with the sale.
On another note do you have any of the new scout emblems?

Regards
Mike

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'd be interested in the new scout logo too Mike if you get one sorted mate ;)

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Sorry for late reply - been socially distanced in the woods with some Scout age kids making shelters, fire and pancakes despite the amber rain warning for the Grampians. I think that the term is type 2 fun: good in retrospect

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi,

I‘ll try and get some made - not sure about the pice yet but guessing at about £18 for a set of three sizes.
Thanks. Please let me know what the price will be so I can square it with leadership team.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Hi chaps,

Getting there:

New Scout Logo.jpg

I'm going to beef up the stylised Fleur de Lys part of the logo as it's very thin on the smallest one of the set of three (pictured) and may prove to be quite weak. They will end up approximately 40mm, 30mm and 25mm wide.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Looking promising! Can't wait to order as soon as they are ready! Would you be able to produce one for the Bushscout movement too?

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
1602448483395.pngThis is our logo. Wouldn't necessarily need the bottom strap line and I think the fleur-de-lis is a bit "weak".

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Yes please one set for me!
The old logo is still the world scout logo so is still current.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE