Leather Embossing stamps - Back in the Game!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Hi folks;

Since retiring, I’ve not been able to make stamps but I’ve finally managed to get some access to the equipment I need so I can get back to it. Still experimenting as it is a different type of laser to the one I used to use. Since I have to pay for this access, I’m afraid prices will have to rise a little but here we go:

First up:

The Bushy Set

BushtSetSmall_zpsxhpwpkvw.jpg

Six stamps covering some of the activities that occupy our time – tracking, shelter, making fire, cooking, route finding and playing with sharp things. To give you an idea of size, the fire stamp is about 18mm by 18mm. I’m asking £30 for the set to include P&P and PayPal fees. Two sets available.

Next:

Footprints

A right and left footprint. 30mm long by 12mm wide. £12 the pair including P&P and PayPal fees. Two sets available.

Footprints_zpsyu98pmjt.jpg

And here with the leather dyed and waxed:

Footprints_brown_zpssu2amesm.jpg

And finally:

Scout Stamps

Scout-_Stamps_zps7jm41qoi.jpg

Loads of Scout Leaders have had these in the past and I’ve had to turn a few people down lately – sorry about that. I’ve just made a new set if anyone is interested. £15 Including P&P and PayPal fees.

Get in touch if you want custom stamps made and I’ll see what I can do.

Please Note: I call these "stamps" for want of a better word but they are made of a recycled plastic called Necuron and need to be pressed into the leather rather than hit with a hammer. (I use an arbor press but a vice or a G cramp work equally well.)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE