Leather Stamps: The Bushcraft Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I have put together a set of leather embossing stamps representing some of the essential activities that make up Bushcraft. They are: tracking, shelter, playing with sharp things, fire and navigation.

bushystampset1.jpg

(OK, I know I ought to have made one of a computer and monitor!:))

The list is in no way exhaustive and I may well come up with some more designs to add to the set.

While I was doing them, a guy I work with who helps out with a local scout troop asked could I turn the fire stamp into a cooking one that he could use as a campfire cooking badge with the troop. As a result I have included this in the set.

Stamp prices usually start at around £8 but what with it being nearly Christmas and everything, I’m asking £25 for the full set of 6 stamps. (Inc. p&p and Paypal.)

First five people to bagsy them via a PM will get them asap. If more want them, then I can make up some more later in the week.

Thanks for looking.

All five sold now - PM me if you're interested and I'll make some more.

Last edited:

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
OK - All sold, thanks a lot.

PM me if you're still interested and I'll make some more.

1. Wolfcub
2. Man of tanith
3. Alan Whelan
4. I'm spartacus
5. Alfredo

Jul 5, 2012
Plymouth
Hi there although it was some months since you posted this thread i have only just found it, I am very interested in both this set of stamps and the scout set that you have also posted about hope that you have some available for sale soon
yours Matt Rawlins ASL 1st Keyham Scout Group

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE