Leather Craft_Show us what leather goods you have made past & present

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Only thing Ive made recently is a key ring for a friend of her German Shepard, forgot to take picture of finished item before giving her the key ring. Doh!
So I can only share a picture before it was completed.
Original photo is included, Ive edited out most of the stones for the stamp/embossing to give a better image of the dog.
Macie_1a.jpg

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Lepravo website was updated yesterday 6/1/22 and says the shop remains closed at this time but they are still taking online orders.

Given last day of trading was listed previously as 24/12/21 things must be hopefully moving in the right direction.

Reactions: Broch
Oct 23, 2020
Dewsbury
Hi all I made some wrist bands and sheath for my axe there not very good but I like then.
I must say there is some really nice work being done on here, not sure how to post a picture, If I figure it out I post some.

Reactions: Ch@rlie

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Looks great, thanks for sharing.
Feel free to post as and when you make items, Im hoping to have this as a one stop thread for viewing peoples leather craft, I hate trolling through posts to find what people are trying to show they've made..

Reactions: Yorkshire Viking

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Thanks for sharing the stages, must admit I never seem to take pictures during a build, dont know why, its actually nice to see.
Keep up the good work. :)

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Not been able to have a play for ages, but made these over the weekend and am really happy with the results so thought I'd share them here.
test_stamps.jpg

Reactions: cbrdave

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely work all round. It has been an age since I dabbled and I have several tools in need of new clothes.

bump.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE