Leather Bracer and Quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Agreed. To me they're much nicer than the ones I posted up as a concept. Hamish has done himself proud and when they're here, I shall be giving him a very good review.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Hamish, thank you very very much. They arrived just now, and my god, they're even better in person than in the photo's!

I love the work, and thank you very very much for this! I enjoyed working with you, and this was an amazing process, I may have more commissions in the future if you're up for it! :D

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hamish, thank you very very much. They arrived just now, and my god, they're even better in person than in the photo's!

I love the work, and thank you very very much for this! I enjoyed working with you, and this was an amazing process, I may have more commissions in the future if you're up for it! :D

Glad to hear it mate :) and that goes both ways, you have been great to work with and helpful every step of the way, thank you for the opportunity as this was a commission i had a lot of fun working on. Enjoy! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE