Leather Bracer and Quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
To go with my lovely bow which should arrive today (Thanks TANK!), I would like to get a leather bracer for my left arm and a nice leather quiver.

I'd like a pattern put on both (if possible). What would the cost be for this also?

custom_hammer_bracers_by_wodenswolf-d3hhs71.jpg

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Ok well I thank you all for your PMs. I've decided in the end to go with Hamish (dreadhead). We've gone through a lot of design details and settled on a price we are both happy with. This looks like it is going to be a great project.

Also whilst the design was based on the above picture, Hamish has done some awesome artistic additions and has taken then time to research some runes for adding on both my daughters names to the design.

I am super excited for these and can't wait to get them for Christmas :)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
First picture was one I found via a leather crafter online. I liked it but at £400 I couldn't afford that. I tendered it out here, got some competitive quotes, and looked at some previous works. Hamish was the best for price (which we both agreed on), and we were rather thorough on what we wanted from the project jointly.

Hamish's brand mark is going to go near the protective mark, the goat print is going to signify that Thors Chariot was pulled by Goats, and the HG is going to stand for "Hammer of the Gods"....should anyone actually ask.

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I am so freaking happy. It's well worth what I've paid (well I've paid half and the rest is the end of this month).

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Why not get Hamish to design and make you some? He's clearly very very good and I am so happy with the whole process. I've never known anyone to ensure quality and customer satisfaction quite like Hamish.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
D'oh!

My post should have read that "I wish that my forearm got slapped by my bowstring".

It doesn't (I broke my left forearm in 4 places when I was a kid), which has left it slightly bowed out of the way of a bowstring.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Still worth getting. I've recommended Hamish for anyone that needs leatherwork done on Facebook.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
And here is the finished product...I think Hamish has done a bang up job.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416516527134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416516527134.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE