Last out before Christmas

Finished a couple of customer orders today after loosing a lot of time the last couple of weeks to Kids nativity plays school fund raising and Rowan off wit ha tummy bug for a couple of days

this is a DSP that Ive been doing of n on for a while now its in Big Rick Carbon fiber with Stainless pins and a double blue Trit insert in the center pin
there is a blue halo in the CF that sort of suits the tritium

this as the Small DSP and Rick had some smaller scale patter Carbon fiber which looks good and in proportion

Black Kydex neck carry with Ferro rod and bolt on micro torch

dspsmlcfside.jpg

Compound taper Tang 5mm down to 0.75mm

dspsmlcfsp.jpg

Ive put he cord on for inverted carry but it will hang the otehr way up as i do with the leather version of the sheath and the bits can be bolted on and off as you wish
2mm kydex for teh blade and 1mm for the Ferro Sprung to take up wear

dspsmlcfky.jpg

Next is DSK a remake originally was made with bolt on black thin liners and a Bikini sheath but was decided to change it to shaped orange fixed and a pancake sheath
with Nickle silver Corby bolts

dskside.jpg

the scales are waisted just after the front pin to give a firm grip for the Kydex easy to put in needs a firmer pull to get out

dskky.jpg

Last up is a small side project i wanted to further and try from this thread on British Blades

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?120271-EDC-folder-Idea-any-good

the blade is 4mm O1 (thicker than i was going for but thats what you get with rolled ) as Warnie / Lambsfoot tip cutting edge well under 3" spine and choil fully rounded as you hold the blade part a lot with this ( sounds odd but is very comfy and usable )

Has a full flat
even with he chunky Blade its 41gms all in
6.75" Open
3.75" closed
2.187" cutting edge
7/8" wide
5/16" thick

dffkyside.jpg

dffkyhandclo.jpg

dffkyophand.jpg

Rushed to the post office expecting a big queue and it was empty so the DSP sml is not in the hands of RMSD

dspdskdff.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE