Large Gransfors Adze

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bundleman

Forager
Jan 17, 2012
Woodbridge, Suffolk
I used this adze to start windsor chair seats but as i haven't made any for years i'd like it to go to someone who will use it. Haven't said that it's a very versatile tool that could be used for many aspects of carving.
i didn't like the straight handle it came with at all so found a piece of ash with the right bend and cleft it to make one that means it strikes the wood and cuts in the plane that you swing it.
I'm open to respectful offers...

2012-04-17_21-59-16_340.jpg

2012-04-17_22-00-11_570.jpg

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
It looks exactly what I need for a couple of big projects coming up. What are you looking for as a trade?
I don't know what to suggest.I have lots of trades to offer.
Cheers , Simon

Bundleman

Forager
Jan 17, 2012
Woodbridge, Suffolk
I guess if i was gonna sell it i'd be looking for something around £90-£100. As for what i might be interested in; a guy can never have enough knives or axes but any decent bit of kit might take my fancy!

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have a spare GB small forest axe in excellent nick, Mora two-edge spoonie, a very nice Marttini handmade heavy knife (with a horribly maimed sheath) , Laplander saw with a leather sheath, old but excellent condition Winchester handmade lock knife, Arc'teryx Bora backpack 30L ish, Black Diamond crampons for b3 boots, Stubai wooden shafted walking axe , Sheridan .20 cal CO2 pistol. Anything take your fancy or any other ideas?
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE