Lapplander sheath's + Woodlore sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Been a while since i made anything for Makers Market so i finished these at the weekend.
Won't be making anymore for a while as im too busy these day's.

I have 4 undyed so you choose the colour.

450_5093_1.jpg

456_5607_1.jpg

453_5349_1.jpg

2 are right hand side carry, 2 left hand side carry, all have combination regular / dangler loops for 2 carry height's.

£27.50 each ALL SOLD
------------

This is one that was ordered by a forum member before Christmas, he still hasn't paid for it :rolleyes: so im offering it up for sale.

RH carry with firesteel loop and combo loop.

455_5587_1.jpg

£37.50 inc. Signed For and Insured delivery.

PayPal is +4%

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Hi RB nice work, I have been after one of these (Laplander sheath). Normally wrap mine in leaf litter and spend half of my trip trying to find it :D

PM sent and forgot to say RH carry please if still available :)

EDIT PayPal payment sent +4%

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
RB, Is the woodlore sheath me? If it is my deepest apologies & may I send you a cheque for £37.50, would you pm me your address. If it isn't me can I order one for a couple of months time after my wifes had the baby, due today, I'm flapping good style that's why I've not been in touch. Now laundry's publicly washed I can rest easy!

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
chas said:
RB, Is the woodlore sheath me? If it is my deepest apologies & may I send you a cheque for £37.50, would you pm me your address. If it isn't me can I order one for a couple of months time after my wifes had the baby, due today, I'm flapping good style that's why I've not been in touch. Now laundry's publicly washed I can rest easy!

Hi Chas, no it's not you.
Infact i think i was supposed to get in touch with you when i returned from holiday at Christmas :eek: .
When you want one just drop me a PM.
Best of luck for you and your missus.

Lawrence

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE