laplander sheath and martial art sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
this is part of the giveaway i done for the 2000 post comp.
i was asked by chris to make him a laplander sheath, he wanted this in a nice dark brown colour, and to have dark brown stitching, he also wanted to be able to carry this in a baldric style, and to have a fire steel loop on it, so of to the drawing board i went, and this is what i came up with for him.
hope you like it.

IMG_4793 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4794 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4795 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4796 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4798 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4799 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4800 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4808 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked by a customer to make him a sheath for his martial art tool.
and this is what i made.
IMG_4767 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4775 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4787 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4781 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4788 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Both are great. Particularly nice to see something a bit different for a laplander.

Read the other one as "marital tool"...ooer :eek:
Mate that made me laugh so much, thank you for making me laugh so much.
thanks for the comments biker mate they do mean the world bud.
thanks Niels.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Very nice as always. The Laplander sheath is very, very, very nice. Love everything about that. Great style and the multi carry options.

As for the martial art thing - hmm. Sheath is fantastic. Shame about the weird thing in your fine work :)

I wish I could get that good.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
very nice laplander sheath, I could see something like that working very well for a knife too

hmmmm got me thinking...
[h=2][/h]

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Now received the Laplander sheath and really pleased - I can do more than copy here what I have e-mailed to Lee:

"Just to let you know the sheath has arrived safe and sound and really pleased with it - not only well designed and made but also a work of art!"

Edit - after my initial post Lee told me that he had made it a little looser than normal because of my hands (arthritis). So how thoughtful is that!!!

(And the saw is still a secure fit.)

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks Chris mate I'm glad you like and are happy that's what it is all about for me, I get more out of knowing that the customer is happy than making it.
take care.
lee.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Thanks Chris mate I'm glad you like and are happy that's what it is all about for me, I get more out of knowing that the customer is happy than making it.
take care.
lee.

I actually managed to get out to the woods today and took my Laplander in the sheath with me - made life so much easier than spending ages trying to remember where I'd put it!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE