Kydex Demo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am going to be doing a beginners’ demo at the Moot for making Kydex knife sheaths, providing of course that the generator works. ;) If you have bought any Kydex, but haven’t yet figured out how to start with it, bring it with you, along with the knife, and we will see what we can do. I can't promise that there will be time to make more than a couple of sheaths, but it would be better for even just one or two folk to leave with a sheath than for me use my own knives and just end up with spare sheaths ;) :lmao:

PICT3536.jpg

PICT3404.jpg

PICT3511.jpg

Kydexonmat.jpg

PICT4237.jpg

PICT4239.jpg

PICT4242.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I need a new sheath for a little Mora classic that I like, is there anybody likely to be coming to the Moot who could bring Kydex for sale ?

Either way, I want to watch too Chris.:D

cheers,
M

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I have 3 of 12x12" sheets Mary.
I was planning on using one to house my billhook and another for my duck and goose calls (don't ask) so I may well have one spare.
That's all I've got though I'm afraid

I'd like to see the press too

Cheers

Mark

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Pretty please, if it really is spare ? tell me how much ?
That should leave a fair bit over if you want to use it Leon ?
I just really need a simple sheath for the knife so I can carry it safely again.

atb,
Mary

leon-1

I need a new sheath for a little Mora classic that I like, is there anybody likely to be coming to the Moot who could bring Kydex for sale ?

Either way, I want to watch too Chris.:D

cheers,
M

Mary I should be able to sort you out with a leather sheath if you are talking about the red handled ones or the birch if it's a Mora Classic Original.

If you want to go halves on a sheet of kydex then I am happy enough.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah thank you :D Much appreciated.
It's the simple little red handled classic one.
It's just useful, y'know ?

I still want to see how the Kydex is done though. It's another incredibly useful thing,

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE