kuksa

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey guys im looking for a kuksa for a good friend, if anyone has one knocking around and not being used feel free to PM me. I have a few bits for trade and i can always contribute some cash if wanted.. :D

Hopefully hear from someone soon!

TTFN

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
why don't you have a bash at making one, I'm sure it will mean more to your friend if he knows that you put blood (not literally hopefully) sweat and tears into it.

Dave

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I am actually due to have a go at making one as iv got a nice bit of splated beech coming in the post, but i think that one will be a gift to myself. Its not gonna be pretty :p

..But he did ask if i could mention it on the forum and see if anyone had one spare or unused?

(Ben, no not looking for one of those mate, more towards the wooden bowls/mugs)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
im sure he would love a new one, but thats why he asked me if i might be able to pick up a second hand one due to cash flow! If i have no luck on here then ill have a bash at making one for him but it wont be too impressive! :)

Tony are you saying you have a kuska of that description spare? :D PM me if so...

wooden, pattern around the outside and made in Scandinavia?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
hi mate, it was more a case of working out what you wanted, I have got one but I'm not sure where it is, although I'll come across it as we pack for the moot, if I do i'll have a think about it, but don't wait for me.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
now thats what im looking for Nonsuch!!! shame i have to travel to Sweden to get one! lol

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
D'oh! Saw a wooden one yesterday and a Viking re-enactment at Villers sur Mer (Normandy) for €15 brand new unused. Shame I didn't see this thread till just now.

Glad you got the spalted wood safe and sound, thanks for the PM letting me know. Glad that tomahawk is liked so much too. Well pleased with the desktop harddrive trade, fired it up just now and it works fine. Many thanks.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Very kind offer Nonsuch!!! I will most defiantly take you up on it!!! :D

If you wouldn't mind bringing back a couple that would be great!!

Agree with Kev, you could make a few shiny penny's if you got a few bit and bobs up on hear when you get back!!

ATB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE