Knotter and Rope Worker - bring paracord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
We should be getting John Kemp, a knotter and rope worker, coming along to the Moot. Some of you may have seen him at one of the country fairs that he often attends. He has been talking about what he might do for demos, three ply splicing, braiding, or knot work.

If you are interested in paracord braiding, bring some cord along and he says he will be happy to do a workshop on that.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Oh dear I can see I'm going to miss all the workshops I really want to attend again this year:(
Far too much interesting stuff on offer

Oh well

mark

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I have a drum with 700yds of white paracord on it.
;)
I may be persuaded to part with a little if anyone really wants to do the workshop, but has no cord.

bramble

Mar 4, 2008
Shropshire
Count me in on the knotting, ive been told to keep practicing, but with kids and all..... Oh, and ill bring me own cord and maybe the twiglets (kids) too.

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
Chris, Can you pass on thanks to John, A truly great guy, sat chatting to him and learnt new knots in such a relaxing style,

Cheers Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE